COVID-19 has affected much more than our health. Have a small business? It’s likely that you’re wondering how your small business will fare financially during this time.
Marketing creativity is needed at this time to keep current customers up-to-date while trying to market to a new audience. Full-service EDDM® and Direct Mail can help you reach customers during a time when they’re at home at their hardest to reach.
Creating a Direct Mail or EDDM® marketing campaign can be one of the most effective ways to get your company’s message in front of current and new customers.
Start by choosing between two mailing options;
What is Direct Mail?
This campaign focuses on demographics. Use an existing client list or purchase a select mailing list. Direct Mail campaigns use targeted demographics including; income, voter registration, in-house subscriber lists, age, etc. Get started and reach new customers with Direct Mail.
What is Every Door Direct Mail®?:
Developed by the USPS®, this service is best for businesses that want to use geo-targeting. Also known as EDDM®, it allows businesses to target consumers based on their zip codes and USPS® mailing routes, allowing you to mail directly within a certain location.
Next, measure campaign effectiveness during COVID-19. Is EDDM® right for you and your business? If you’re a local or small business, then the answer is yes! Before getting started, make sure you download our 15-page FREE Ultimate EDDM® User Guide.
Our guide includes everything you need to know to ensure that your marketing campaign is a success!
Who benefits from direct mail marketing? Here are some examples of local businesses we’ve working with;
- Car Dealers / Dealerships
- Retail Stores
- Furniture Stores
- Flower Shops
- Real Estate Agencies / Brokers
- Insurance Companies
- Attorneys / Lawyers
- Coffee Shops
- Construction Companies
- Landscaping / Lawn Care
- and so many more!
How to Use EDDM®
Restaurants: Send out an EDDM® postcard to let an entire neighborhood know about your new delivery-times, take-out discount options, and pick-up locations.
Realtors: Get the word out about the virtual home tours you’re providing home buyers.
As a business owner, you have the opportunity to reach your target audience with EDDM® or Direct Mail. Get your message physically into their hands of potential customers. Be creative. During this time, it’s important to keep customers up-to-date on how you’re adjusting your services in a way that makes their lives safe and easier.
What are the Benefits of EDDM®?
There’s no need for a mailing list. No need to have specific names or addresses. These postcard marketing campaigns get delivered to every home inside a defined geographic area. (5-mile radius) The cost of having to purchase a list is eliminated.
Resource: EDDM® Route Selection Tool Video
Top 8 EDDM® Facts
- 81% of recipients read or scan their mail daily.
- The majority of clients who receive new business within a 3-mile radius are Realtors.
- It’s a proven affordable marketing tool.
- You can send up to 5,000 pieces per day.
- Full-service EDDM® postcard postage is lower than if you choose to mail yourself.
- No need to download a mailing list. Choose from USPS® certified zip code(s) and mail routes.
- Common uses for Realtor EDDM® postcards include open houses, just sold postcards, industry statistics, local resources, and more.
- Option to exclude businesses
3 Direct Mail Statistics
- People who receive direct mail buy 28% more products and invest 28% more money on items than people who weren’t mailed.
- Your mailings will get scanned or read by 75% of the households included in your campaign.
- 70% of United States citizens consider postcard mailings more personal than online marketing methods.
At Primoprint, we are here for you and your business. If you have any questions, please contact us. Are you looking for a custom design? Our in-house graphic designers will be happy to help.